How To Do A Wrap Party
1. Saran Wrap
3. Sharpie permanent marker
4. Tape measure
5. Measurement card
6. Writing pen for all guest
7. Clipboards for all guest
8. Distributor & Customer Order forms-these can be ordered or simply downloaded in eSuite
10. Index Cards
11. Jar for Money
12. Crushed up Fat Fighter
13. Supplement bottles to display
14. Before and After Picture if you have some
Download and Have Copies of -
1. Loyal Customer Order Forms and Distributor applications
2. Sign in Sheet
3. Product Ingredients (laminated is best)
Set Up -
1. Create a Sign in Area- have Sign in Sheet on a clipboard, money jar, prices displayed, measurements cards.
2. In Measuring Room-Sharpie marker, scissors, tape measure, Ultimate Body Wraps, pen, saran wrap and “What to Expect” flier.
3. Place On Each Clipboard- Order Form, Product Sheet and index card
4. Have on Table in front of Guest- Catalogs, supplement display and Laminated ingredients sheets.
5. Water for all guest
Below is How the Party should Flow…….. approx 1.5hrs long
**Bring help if possible, 2-3 distributors or a friend.
1. Put the hostess to work. Have hostess welcome guest and collect money. Place a table near the entrance with a sign in sheet, measurements card and a money jar. (Tell the guest I need for you to register). Once they sign in, take their payment. Sell facial, neck and abdomen wrap at party (do not wrap legs-not easy for them to sit and have wrap be effective). Sell wraps for $20 or $25 each-whatever you set your price to be. Put payment in money jar!
2. After guest have paid, give them their measurement card and send them to measuring room.
3. When measuring make sure the person has their arms at their side. Having their arms up will mess up the measurements. Also tell them when they are re measuring in 24-48hrs not to bend over to look at the tape measure, the tape measure will move. Have them look straight ahead in a mirror or have someone else read it.
4. After they are wrapped, give them “Product Brochure and Order Form, then have them sit down in gathering room. Have the Hostess bring them a bottle of water.
5. Serve only water or light foods such as fruit. No soft drinks, alcohol or dairy products. Make sure to remind the hostess of this before party.
6. After everyone is wrapped, sit down with them at eye level. (You don’t have to stand in front of them. Sitting helps you feel more comfortable and makes them feel comfortable too. You also want them to think that this is easy and maybe something they could do.)
7. Engage the customers…ask them how is it feeling? Is it feeling tingly?
8. Then start with 30 seconds of your story and why you are with It Works, etc- Keep it simple! As a matter of fact after the intro actually say, “watch what I do here tonight. It’s very simple and anyone can do this! I have no special degree!”
9. Hand every guest a catalog with a customer and distributor form on a clipboard and a pen.
10. Ask them to follow along with you. Point out the customer form and tell them “make notes of anything you are interested in and afterwards we can get a package that best suits you!”
11. Talk about 6 Products- 1-ultimate Applicator, 2 -Defining Gel-have everyone try a small amount, 3- Greens- pour some in each guest water. (Show them the ingredients to make sure they have no allergies), 4- do the Fat Fighter demo, 5- Taste the Profit Shake
6- talk about your Favorite Product…
12. You don’t have to go into detail on each product. Point out the different prices, Retail vs Loyal Customer. You should only spend about 20-30 minutes on the catalog. (Plan to collect the catalogs after the party unless a person has become a Loyal Customer.).
13. The Fat Fighter demo- take a glass and fill it with water, then put a tablespoon of vegetable oil in the water. Take the Fat Fighters (that you already have crushed up) and sprinkle over the oil in the water. Watch as the oil is dragged down to the bottom. Simply tell them this is how it works in your stomach. Watch video demonstration of this under Training VIDEOS in your esuite.
14. The more they laugh the more they will relax, listen and enjoy the whole experience.
15. Finish up the catalog section with the page on how they can order. Remind them about the advantages to being a Loyal Customer vs Retail Customer.
16. Send around a calendar with available dates for anyone interested in hosting their own party. Tell them they will receive a free wrap with at least 4 paid guest.
17. After 45 min, take the first wrapped guest back to wrap room and unwrap, take after picture and remeasure.
18. After all the guest are unwrapped, sit down and fill out their order form. Collect the order forms at the party to enter them in yourself. Most of the time people will not go home and go online to order themselves.
Do it for them. Remember for every 2 Loyal customers you get, you earn Wrap Rewards (box of 4 wraps for only $19.95) and you earn 15% of whatever they buy.
That’s the party. It is fun and pretty easy.
1. Raffle a facial wrap- have the guest fill out their name and address on the index cards (use these to follow up with each guest, i.e. thank you notes). Or you can use the Facial Wrap as an incentive to the Hostess when she gets 8 or more guests at her party to wrap!
2. Travel light and be prepared so it goes smoothly.
3. Keep the questions while wrapping in the beginning to a minimum. Let the guests know you will answer all their questions, but need to get the wrap on ASAP so all the guests are wrapped and have a full 45 minutes to sit with the wrap on.